Our Talent practitioners have held senior HR positions and bring innovation, combined with the depth and rigor that Greenings is renowned for, to your people strategy and talent development.
- Research has revealed that only 1 in 5 external hires to executive positions are viewed as high performers at the end of their first year, and nearly 50% reportedly fail to deliver their objectives by month 18, resulting in significant costs on their businesses. * Of those senior managers and executives who fail to deliver, it is not typically due to a lack of skill or knowledge, rather a lack of fit with the organisation, the senior leadership team, and senior stakeholders.
- 50% of an executive’s performance is determined by their behaviour and the way that they operate in the organisation, but frequently selection processes focus exclusively on the candidates’ experience and what they have achieved, and this presents a risk.
- There is an increasing demand for rigorous and objective assessment of external hires, particularly at senior levels. The Harvard Business Review (August 2015) estimates that more than 76% of organisations with 100+ employees use psychometric profiling for external hiring. The more senior the position, the more likely the use of profiling.
- We offer a range of assessment options to help mitigate this risk by providing a comprehensive assessment of how candidates operate, their leadership and work-related behaviour, and the risks that will need to be managed. We gain insights from market leading psychometrics and in-depth behavioural interviews facilitated by chartered business psychologists to predict how your candidates are likely to fit into your organisation and address the challenges you face.
- Our team are experienced assessors who have operated as assessment specialists for global executive search firms as well as being international consultants at the most senior levels to some of the world’s most famous companies.
- Greenings have partnered with the team for nearly a decade (as at 2017) and the team remain our favoured partner for the provision of psychometric and related services.
*CEB research 2014, Reported in HBR
We have experience of working with a broad range of organisations, from start-ups and SME’s to major corporates and educational institutions. We can work alongside your management and talent teams to support
First 100 Days - as part of our search assignments Greenings continues to support the successful candidate in their first 100 days: helping the transition into a new role, offering a framework to plan the first 100 days and providing an external confidential sounding board as the candidates settles into the new organisation.
Organisation Development – identify and evaluate talent capability to align with strategy, people and processes
Change – provide insight and leadership on change management strategy, planning, communication and implementation
Talent Development – designing career and development propositions to support engagement and retention, coupled with a performance management strategy that aligns with the company values and culture. Design and deliver bespoke development plans for senior leaders and teams